The Christmas Hat widget enables you to place a Christmas hat on any element of the web page.
However, most of our users use it on their logo during Holiday Season.
You will directly see in the Christmas Hat on the element you've selected.
- Click on. "Select element"
- In the web page, select the element that will host the hat, A contextual menu is displayed.
- Click Select this element, (if necessary, use the Select parent or Select children option to select the right element), The selector pointing to the selected element is displayed in the "Select Element" input and the Christmas hat is displayed.
- Select right of left "Position" depending if you want to hang the image on the left or right corner of the element
- Use the + and - of the "Size" input to make the image larger or smaller. Default size is 1 and it is a ratio based the dimensions of the host element. Take this into account if this element dimensions are responsive.
- Use the + and - buttons of the "vertical alignment" and/or "horizontal alignment" to move the image around the element.
If you want to: edit, duplicate, rename, delete such a widget, please check the Widget Frequently Asked Questions article.