Several settings that apply to your elements are available so you can modify and create your variations with the AB Tasty editor. To modify an element, left click on it. The following menu appears:
Each of these options will allow you to modify the disposition, appearance, or content of your pages.
- Change the image: if the selected element is an image, this option is available so you can change the image. You can upload an image from your computer (the image is then hosted on Amazon’s cloud) or indicate the URL of a file hosted on your own web server.
- Edit the style: modify the style (CSS) of your element by changing its font, color, or the image of your call to action.
- Edit the text: modify the textual content of your block. An advanced content editing module enables you to apply different styles to your text (bold, colors...).
- Edit on the fly: edit your text directly without using a modification module.
- Edit HTML: edit the HTML code of the selected element.
- Edit the link: if the selected element has an A tag, you can modify the link destination URL.
- Send to back: place an element in the background.
Move and Resize: perform a drag-and-drop to move an element and position it in a new spot on your page.You can also enlarge or reduce the size of your images. Hold down the “Shift” key to retain the image’s proportions.
- Hide the element: this option enables you to hide the selected block and mask the content it contains.
- Hide the content: this feature retains the block but hides its content.
- Hide similar: hide elements of the same "class" as the selected element. This option masks the element and its content.
Switch: change the display order of your menus, articles, or other elements on the page by switching them.
- Add an image: add an image in your variation with one of the three options offered: from your computer, from a URL, or from the AB Tasty images library.
- Add a paragraph: add textual content.
- Add HTML: a div with an ID is created automatically. You can then add HTML content inside this div.
Clipboard: Copy/Cut/Paste features that allow you to reorder elements on the page. For instance, you can click on "Cut", click on the spot where you wish to paste the same block, then select "Paste before", "Paste here", or "Paste after".
Select parent/Select child: the "select parent" and "select child" options allow you to adjust your selection in order to be more specific about the container you wish to select.
Select similar: if a class is attached to the element you have selected, you can select all others elements that use this same class.
Track clicks: add a goal to the report to measure the Click Through Rate (CTR) off the element you have selected.
Add to targeting: allows you to use this specific element as part of your targeting criteria. Only pages that make use of this element will be targeted.