To check if the AB Tasty tag is installed on your website, you can use one of the following tools:
Using the AB Tasty Chrome extension
In your Chrome browser, you can install and use the AB Tasty extension.
Once installed, the AB Tasty plugin icon appears in your toolbar.
On your website, if you click the AB Tasty plugin icon, information about whether the tag is installed or not will be displayed.
Using the console
To check if your tag is installed on your website using the console:
- Go to your website and type F12 or right click > inspect.
- Go to the “Console” tab: this opens the console.
- Search for “ABTasty”. If the tag is installed on your website, you will see this line:
If the tag isn’t installed, you will have an error:
You can also type “ABTasty” in the “Network” tab. If the tag is installed, you will see the following lines:
If the tag isn’t installed, you won’t see anything.
Using the source code
To check if your tag is installed on your website using the source code:
- From any page of your website, press Ctrl+U or right click > inspect.
- Go to the “Elements” tab.
- From the search bar or by pressing CTRL+F, search for try.abtasty (the tag will always have this format).
If the tag isn’t installed, you won’t find any results.