What is Motionly?
Motionly is a SaaS solution to design, deploy and measure interactive rich media animations. It enables web professionals to display very visual and impactful animations onto their website (ecommerce, medias...) for merchandising, advertising and more purposes... These animations can be customized and personalized.
How can I display a Motionly experience in a campaign?
1. First of all, you need to create an Experience on Motionly.
2. Then, on Motionly, open your experience and click on "Integration" in the top menu.
3. In the modal copy this code snippet under the "Document Body" section (the id will change):
<img style="width: 100%; height: auto; display: block;" src="https://f.mtly.io/front/
4. Create your AB Tasty campaign
5. Open the visual editor
6. Select the element where you want to display the Motionly experience
7. Select "Add HTML" in the contextual menu
8. Paste the code snippet in the pre-created <div>.
9. Save changes.
10. Click on "Global Code" in the right sidebar (if you want to add the Motionly experience to several variations) or just in "Add JS" (from the "Variation" menu -> "Add JS") if you want to display the Motionly experience only in one variation.
11. Copy and paste this code snippet
if (window.motionly === undefined)
var script = document.createElement("script");
script.async = true;
12. Replace YOUR-OWN-MOTIONLY-CUSTOMER-ID with your own id.
13. Finish the campaign creation flow and enjoy your Motionly experience integrated in your web page.
A short video with Edouard Mercier, CEO of Motionly.