This article explains how to solve issues when having trouble logging in to AB Tasty. There may be multiple reasons:
- Your browser configuration doesn’t allow third-party cookie depositing
- There is a conflict with your browsing data
- Some browser extensions are blocking
- Your browser version is not compatible with AB tasty
- SSO is not used properly (in case of an SSO account)
Your browser configuration doesn’t allow third-party cookie depositing
Using AB Tasty requires you to allow cookies from your browser. We recommend using the Google Chrome browser for an optimal experience.
Enabling cookies in Chrome
- Go to Chrome settings > Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data.
- Select Allow all cookies.
- Close all Chrome windows and log in to AB tasty from a new window.
Enabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Go to the Firefox drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences > Privacy & security.
- Under Cookies and Site Data, select Accept cookies from sites.
- Restart your browser to proceed if needed.
There is a conflict with your browsing data
Data saved on your browser storage might be preventing you from login in to the AB Tasty platform. In this case, you need to clear your browsing data on Google Chrome. To do so:
- Right click and select Inspect.
- From the Chrome console, click the Application tab.
- Select Clear storage from the right panel.
- Click Clear site data from the left panel.
- Refresh the page.
Some browser extensions are blocking
In Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, various extensions may prevent you from login in to the AB Tasty platform. In this case, you can disable them from your browser:
Disabling all Chrome extensions
To disable Chrome extensions, apply the following steps:
- From your Chrome browser, click > More tools > Extensions.
- Switch the toggle button OFF.
- Repeat step 2 to disable each extension manually.
To disable all Chrome extensions at once, you can use the Extensity extension, which enables you to easily turn Chrome extensions ON and OFF.
Some extensions such as Gosthery and Redirect Path may cause multiple issues.
Then, close all existing Incognito windows and open a new one (by default, extensions are not loaded in Incognito).
Your browser version is not compatible with AB Tasty
Your browser or browser version may not be compatible with AB Tasty. You may need to update your browser to the most recent version to benefit from cutting-edge technology and support.
To view the list of all browsers and versions compatible with AB Tasty, refer to AB Tasty compatible browsers.
SSO is not used properly (in the case of an SSO account)
If you try to connect to AB Tasty with a single sign-on account, make sure you log in using the SSO option from the login page. If you don’t, you will see the following message "The SSO option is enabled on your account, please select the login with SSO option."