AB Tasty lets you save the data related to transactions made on your website (e.g. transaction amounts, payment methods, number of items purchased, etc.), along with information related to the purchased items (average cart value, item price, etc.).
This data is available in the reports of each campaign in the form of indicators.
To send transaction data to AB Tasty and display it in the reports, you need to add the transaction tag to your purchase confirmation page, after the generic AB Tasty tag.
For more information, refer to Installing the transaction tag.
Once the transaction tag has been installed, the settings have been implemented and the transaction data has been forwarded, your report will display the transaction goals in the form of tabs, as follows:
Transaction rate tab
The Transaction rate tab displays the following indicator:
- transaction rate: total number of transactions made by visitors.
Revenue uplift tab
The Revenue uplift tab displays the following indicator:
- revenue uplift : amount that could have been earned if 100% of the traffic had been assigned to the variation.
The Revenue tab displays the following indicator:
- revenue: revenue generated by each variation.
Order details tab
The Order details tab displays the following indicators:
- average cart: average total amount per cart for all users;
- average product quantity: average number of products purchased per order;
- average product price: average price of all products ordered by your customers.
For the Transaction rate, Turnover and Cart tabs, an improvement percentage is provided. This measures the positive performance of a given goal for all variations compared to the original version. The gain probability is also displayed for each variation.
Filtering report results
You can filter results based on e-commerce settings.
- Go to your campaign report.
- Click Filters.
- Click the Transaction or Item filter depending on the indicator that interests you and select the desired variable from the drop-down list.
- If necessary, configure the query and click Apply to apply the filter:
The data displayed in the report is updated automatically.
Exporting report results
You can export the data related to e-commerce indicators // with all the transaction data. To do this, apply the following steps:
- Click the CSV Extract button in the upper right-hand section of the goal :
A modal appears.
- Click Send to receive the data by email or Cancel to cancel the process:
You will receive an email with the data in CSV format.
This method is valid once a day, for transaction indicators and e-commerce data only.