This article explains how to solve issues if you’re having trouble logging in to AB Tasty. This may be caused by the issues presented in this article.
Your browser configuration doesn’t allow third-party cookies
Using AB Tasty requires you to allow cookies from your browser. We recommend using the Google Chrome browser for an optimal experience. To enable cookies in Chrome, follow these steps:
- Go to Chrome settings > Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data
- Select Allow all cookies
- Close all Chrome windows and log in to AB tasty from a new window
To enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox, follow these steps:
- Go to the Firefox drop-down menu
- Select Preferences > Privacy & Security
- Under Cookies and Site Data, select Accept cookies from sites
- Restart your browser to proceed if needed
There is a conflict with your browsing data
Data saved in your browser’s storage might be preventing you from logging in to the AB Tasty platform. If this is the case, you need to clear your browsing data on Google Chrome by following these steps:
- Right-click and select Inspect
- From the Chrome console, click the Application tab
- Select Clear storage from the right panel
- Click Clear site data from the left panel
- Refresh the page
A browser extension is blocking your login
In Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, various extensions may prevent you from logging in to the AB Tasty platform. In this case, you can disable them from your browser.
Disabling all Chrome extensions
To disable Chrome extensions, follow these steps:
- From your Chrome browser, click More tools > Extensions
- Switch the toggle button to OFF
- Repeat step 2 to disable each extension manually
To disable all Chrome extensions at once, you can use the Extensity extension, which enables you to turn Chrome extensions on and off easily.
Heads up ⚡
Some extensions, such as Gosthery and Redirect Path may cause multiple issues. To verify whether extensions are causing login problems, close all existing Incognito windows and open a new one – by default, extensions are not loaded in Incognito mode.
Your browser version is not compatible with AB Tasty
Your browser or browser version may not be compatible with AB Tasty. You may need to update your browser to the most recent version to benefit from cutting-edge technology and support.
SSO is not used properly (if you’re using an SSO account)
If you try to connect to AB Tasty with a single sign-on account, make sure you log in using the SSO option from the login page. If you don’t, you will see the following message: “The SSO option is enabled on your account, please select the login with the SSO option.”