When a page loads, the AB Tasty Tag verifies the display conditions that you configured inside this targeting step. This section adds new conditions on top of what you previously configured (URL of the page, specific page elements, triggers, and segments). The display frequency condition is set on the user level. The campaign will only be displayed to visitors who meet ALL the targeting conditions.
Good to know 💡
By default, the campaign will be displayed "anytime" the targeted audience lands on the page and enters the other targeting criteria (where/who/how).
To determine at which frequency the campaign will be displayed to the targeted audience, follow the steps below:
- Open the When to display the personalization section and select one of the following display frequency options:
- Anytime (the default option): for the campaign to be displayed each time the targeted audience lands on the page and respect other targeting criteria.
- Once: for the campaign to be displayed once per user that match the targeted audience, when he/she lands on the page.
- At regular intervals: for the campaign to be displayed at specific regular intervals. Display intervals should then be configured.
- Click Save step.
Configure Display Intervals of the Campaign
This option allows you to displays your campaign once every specified timeframe. It's really useful to be able to promptly send specific messages to your visitors, and have confidence around the visibility of this message.
To configure the display intervals of the campaign, follow the steps below:
- Open the When to display the personalization block and select the At regular intervals option in the "The targeted audience will see the test" list.
- Determine the display interval of the campaign using the Day, week, or Session option, combined with the numerical selector.
- Click Save step.